Sunday, 5 February 2012

Weekend sunshine and a whole lotta photos

January is, like, sooooo last month, don’t you think? I’m all about February at the moment.

And what a cracking month it’s turning out to be so far. All this sunshine (finally) has meant a beautifully beachy weekend, and man do I feel better for a bit of sunshine, sand and an ocean dip. We’re also starting to get a little more sleep round these parts and my little baby girl has taken her first foray in to food over the last couple of days (doesn’t seem overly convinced just yet, but baby rice really does look quite repulsive, so I don’t blame her).

Luckily, in all this excitement, I haven’t forgotten to say over and out on the #janphotoaday challenge I was doing last month. Here are the final few pictures:

Day 28 - Light. At the park on my morning walk.

Day 29 - In my Fridge. Excuse the mess, Paul unpacked the shopping that day.
What a disgrace!

Day 30 - Nature. A tree x three.

Day 31 - Me again. A 'selfie' (a term I've recently learned) taken whilst walking.
Not easy to do and not the best result!

And this is what the month looked like all together:


I love this little snapshot of my life which (and don’t you get too excited now), is why I’m now on-board with #febphotoaday.


That’s right folks, due to its popularity (DaniI Minogue has even jumped on the bandwagon) Chantelle at fat mum slim has now decided to create a photo challenge each month for the whole of 2012.

I think I’ll keep going and see how far I make it. And of course, I’ll be updating you with my photos along the way, so stay tuned and don't forget to find me on Instagram -@greenteantoast.

Until then… is anyone else out there doing #febphotoaday? Or is it just me that’s still loving it?! How’s February treating you so far?

*linking in with Love Life and Hiccups today for 'Wonderful Weekends'

28 comments:

  1. Great photos. I only got about 18 done. Not a bad effort for my first try I guess. I am giving Feb a go so hopefully I will get closer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhianna! Good luck for the feb challenge. What's your Instagram name? I'll have to find you there. x

      Delete
  2. Great pics...so lovin this sunshine right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Your fridge does not look like a mess. Maybe that's saying something about my fridge though. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I think I must be a fridge control freak - I like it unpacked in a particular way :) Thanks for commenting. x

      Delete
  4. Great photos!!! Rustic look in your fridge!! Think its fabulous.. everything straight and neat never looks as appealing when your looking in the fridge for something to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I like that sentiment Yvette. Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Your picks are absolutely beautiful. I'll *finally* be posting about your lovely blog in my Monday posting. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kirsten, I really appreciate it. Will pop on over there now for a little look. x

      Delete
  6. I am giving the photo a day challenge a turn this month, I only managed about 5 last month. I shall post something up on my blog later this month. Loving your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yoga comment on my post yesterday made me grab my Light On Life book and start reading again. And there it is in your pic! February is definitely a month for getting back into practice. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley, How funny. Glad you got re-acquainted with your book. From what I've seen so far of your blog, I think you'd really like 'Living Your Yoga' by Judith Laseter. I've recommended it to a few friends now who all love it. I read it in Thailand at a yoga retreat and it gave me a few light bulb moments. Enjoy x

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos. I'm aiming to complete feb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do! Am I following you yet? Can't remember! Will have to go and check now...

      Delete
  9. Beautiful shots! Happy snapping!
    :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos hun and I love your selfie ;) I laughed at the shopping unpacking as I have banned my hubby from unpacking. It's all part of my new pantry and fridge Nazi role :) I didn't do Jan photo a day, but I Have been playing along with FEB. It is such a brilliant idea isn't it! Thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when he unpacks. Also hate it when he unloads the trolley at the checkout as he mixes everything in to different bags! Oh dear god, I sound like a total neat freak!! Glad you're doing Feb - great pics so far x

      Delete
  11. Haha, your fridge looks a little like ours ;o) YAY for sunshine, I also love that it meant a beachy weekend finally. I was having serious withdrawals! Love the collage of Jan photos, very cool xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's amazing what sun and sand can do for the soul. Shame about today though. Come on summer!

      Delete
  12. Anna -

    I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. It’s listed on my site: http://www.bildebok.wordpress.com

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathy, that's really kind of you. Very honoured! I'll pop on over to your blog now to take a look. x

      Delete
  13. Hi Anna,

    I also awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. I love all your Instagram photos. The best part about receiving the blog from two people is double the love but you only have to post once (my rules). Congratulations! You can see your award at pentoprint.blogspot.com.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! That's really lovely of you. I'll be posting about it in a few days. Thanks again and look forward to reading more of your blog soon.

      Delete
  14. Love the pics, and I can't believe I didn't know what "selfie" was! I'm loving the photo challenges too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel down with the cool kids now :)

      Delete
  15. Great photos!

    I'm so pleased to have found your blog :)

    ps - your fridge looks like mine when I put the groceries away..gulp!

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate each and every one and try to reply as often as I can. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...