Sunday, 17 March 2013

11/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Oliver: in the woods again. He played here for hours the other day - big sticks, makeshift tree-houses, room to roam and be free. What more does a boy need?

Lila: my little bath-time beauty. She loves the water this one. Every evening she decides when it's time... "Lila baaap" she calls, until we run the water and in she goes.

Joining Jodi as always on a Sunday.

And last week? I just adore the colours, the peace, the happiness in these two beautiful portraits.   

Oh also, on another note, I've had to turn back on those annoying catchpa thingys - my spam levels have been going through the roof of late and not all were being filtered out. Hopefully I'll be able to take them off once the spam dies down. x

18 comments:

  1. I love the pick of Oliver in the trees, so awesome!

    Lila is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! And thank you for stopping by each week, your comments never fail to make me smile x

      Delete
  2. That tree!! What a magical place for a little boy! I don't often get to comment Anna but I love checking in on your posts, loving your pics. I've also had spam overload, so I've recently turned comment moderation on, it seems to have stopped the spam. So damn annoying isn't it! Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it! Thanks for your lovely comment Rachael, I feel the same. I just wish I had more time to blog at the moment. Hey ho, I'm sure it will return again soon x

      Delete
  3. Bath time is the greatest, isn't it. Man, who wouldn't have fun in that tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the tree really is quite something x

      Delete
  4. oh, those woods look amazing. lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree is the stuff little boys (and girls) dreams are made of. And your water baby is oh so sweet.

    x Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more - thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  6. Great photos. That tree is amazing, what a fantastic place to play. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely shots Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet your little lady asks for her bath, love it! And those trees do look like a good place to spend a few happy hours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly
    *******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> meditation uk *****************

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep this going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate each and every one and try to reply as often as I can. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...